Friday, March 15, 2013

Regarding Google Reader...

As you may or may not be aware, Google Reader will be shutting down completely on July 1, 2013. If you want to continue to follow this blog in a reader, there are several others available, such as Bloglovin' and Feedly. Neither of which I know much about! Ha! But I did manage to install a widget on the upper right of this page to add Quilty as Charged to your Bloglovin' feeds. So far, no such luck with Feedly. But I'm sure if you're familiar with Feedly, you can figure out how to follow the blog with it. ;)

See ya!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks. I've been so busy, I hadn't spotted this. Darn. But, I do appreciate your headsup. I'll check out this new tool.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great reviews about bloglovin' and made the switch yesterday... all the blogs that I followed with Google Reader were transferred seamlessly!! I actually prefer bloglovin' now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying bloglovin and feedly and liking Bloglovin alot more so am going to stick with it

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?